What’s New in Dragon® Legal Individual?
New next-generation “Deep Learning” speech technology
With over 2,000 voice and language scientists dedicated to innovating and developing new features, Dragon introduces “Deep Learning” technology and adaptation techniques that continuously adjust to your voice even if you have an accent or if you’re in an environment where there are slight background noises.
Advanced formatting and impressive recognition improvements
The latest release of Dragon delivers laser-sharp recognition results when dictating numbers, email addresses, and place names based on how we normally speak, resulting in effortless post-editing corrections. Examples include: “quarter of five” -> “4:45”.
Optimized for Windows 10 touchscreen PCs
Dragon is fully optimized for use with today’s popular Windows 10 touchscreen laptops, tablets, and mobile devices with hybrid touch and keyboard interaction modes.
Advanced transcription capabilities
The transcription process features a fully streamlined setup for your own voice. Because acoustic and language model adaptation are automatically leveraged for the current user, no special training is required. You can also accurately transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio ﬁles or from podcasts. No additional training is also needed to transcribe third-party speakers*, so you can complete transcription quickly and accurately.
Dragon® Legal Individual, v15
Designed specifically for the legal industry, the all-new Dragon Legal Individual, v15, a smarter next-generation speech recognition solution for the PC empowers attorneys and other legal professionals to speed document turnaround and reduce transcription costs.
- Powerful customization, fast, accurate transcription and automatic formatting of legal citations
- Specialized legal vocabulary trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents enables you to quickly create and format case files, contracts, or briefs all by voice
- optimized for use with today’s popular Windows 10 touchscreen laptops, tablets, and mobile devices with hybrid touch and keyboard interaction modes
- Ability to seamlessly sync with the Dragon Anywhere , mobile dictation solution (Dragon Anywhere, Nuance’s mobile dictation solution, is sold separately)
- And many more innovative new features